|Me sticking corn up my nose (age 4)|
I had a pretty awesome childhood despite the insanely dysfunctional family I was born into, as most of my family members say " Gee Aud, you turned out OK!" I like to think this is true :). I was always loved, I was spoiled but not in a bad way and my parents allowed me to grow and learn by trying all types of things that interested me.
My amazing childhood could also be because my mother didn't have access to things like blogs where she could discuss her feelings and thoughts on motherhood as well as the silly things I did or said which I totally plan to do here.
As I read somewhere when I was pregnant the first time; "Dear child, I promise not to give you any of the same issues my mother gave me growing up. Instead, I promise to give you a whole new set!"
Here are some "fun" facts about me:
- I am 30 years old. My name is Audrey.
- I work full-time at an internet company
- I am a photographer
- I have a 3 yr old who will be known as A to protect her from creepsters..
- I also currently have a bun in the oven! For now we will call this Baby 2 since the sex remains unclear.
- I am happily married and will refer to my husband as hubs or hubby.
- I have my own photography company that focuses on children, maternity, infant and family photos.
- I work a full time day job and am my best self when I am juggling many things.
- I do not like long walks on the beach
- I have 2 dogs named Spanky and Nemo (I think it's safe to use their names don't you?)
- I hope you can relate to these stories in some small way.
- I love comments. (but not nasty ones)
So this is it for now. I hope you enjoy the stories, anecdotes and/or anything else that ends up on here.